If you like our free Forex Forecast and Signals, PLEASE, if you do like our free report, take a few seconds of your life and give us a good rating.
Forex Chart Review and Forecast
Let’s review our Forex charts HERE, on, July 9th, 2018, in our Forex Signal and Forecast report, we talked about EURUSD dropping to 1.1740, well it did and is now sitting at 1.1703 as we are writing this forecast. We believe that EURUSD will start making a change and possibly become bullish again, we base this on what we see on DXY currently and an indication that the reversal is starting to slow down. Our view on DXY is still not fully decided but we are starting to lean towards a bearish view for the rest of the year, which means that EURUSD will become bullish, we do believe that there is a strong chance of EURUSD trading sideways, in a range, which has not yet become apparent.
For today we are looking for a bullish setup on EURUSD, we have not yet seen it but expect to see one during the morning hours.
Forex News Review
In today’s Forex Forecast and Signals, we start by reviewing our Forex economic calendar HERE, listed below are the reports we believe can create some volatility today.
Review our charts and follow them accordingly.
Play it careful and enjoy.
- DXY (dollar index) Analysis – October 25th, 2018 - October 25, 2018
- DXY (dollar index) Review – October 23rd, 2018 - October 23, 2018
- DXY (dollar index) Review October 22nd, 2018 - October 22, 2018
- DXY (dollar index) in Review – October 19th, 2018 - October 19, 2018
- DXY (dollar index) in Review – October 18th, 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Forex Forecast / Forex Signals / Forex Trade Setup August 7th - August 7, 2018
- Forex Forecast / Forex Signals / Forex Trade Setup August 1st - August 1, 2018
- Forex Forecast / Forex Signals / Forex Trade Setup July 31st - July 31, 2018
- Forex Forecast / Forex Signals / Forex Trade Setup July 13th - July 13, 2018
- Forex Forecast / Forex Signals / Forex Trade Setup July 12th - July 12, 2018